Grow Native Not Wild
Lets Ketchup on Tomatoes
We offer a range of courses on water efficiency and water quality protection practices locally and across Texas. Most courses are free to the public. Sign up here.
Our searchable database of native and adapted plants for North Texas provides characteristics and comprehensive care information for more than a thousand plants, trees, grasses and shrubs. Start exploring here.
ULandscapeIt is a user-friendly, online tool for helping you plan your own water efficient landscape. Select and arrange your plants online before beginning your landscape project at home! Start here.
Our growing set of Illustrated conservation guides provides comprehensive information on sustainability in residential landscapes. Click here for free digital versions and hard copy purchasing.
What We Do
Conservation • Management • Quality
Water University at the Texas A&M AgriLife Research Center - Dallas is the state's most comprehensive offering of scientifically based solutions for water conservation and resource management. Water University harnesses the unmatched expertise of the Texas A&M University System to bring you unparalleled opportunities for collaboration in conservation.
- Water conservation and efficiency technologies
- Water quality and stormwater management solutions
- Watershed planning, management and implementation
- Landscape and irrigation check-ups and audits
- Residential and commercial water use surveys
- Educational programs and outreach events
- Landscape design and plant selection asdsistance
- Rainwater harvesting education, design and instillation
...AND MUCH MORE!